31 October 2009

I'm going to try keeping this thing up to date.

This is my third post ever on here. It has been most of a year since I started this thing with no follow through. I shall try to post at least once a week. In recent news:
I got a piece accepted to the Juried Student show at OCAC, it was a collaborative piece that I did with Jason Rens.
I had my critique for my first major wood piece of the year this past Tuesday, there were some details that I needed to work on, I fixed those, but there were some other problems that kept it from getting accepted to the show.
My free copy of The Gathering Storm arrived yesterday, I managed to score an unbound copy from Tor, they were super nice and friendly once I managed to find a way to contact them. I shall be binding it for the final project in my Book and Box Structures class.

No comments:

Post a Comment